Zoe Jaspers is an adult industry writer for Escort-Ireland. She writes erotic stories but she’ll also give you great sex advice and share some personal experiences.
We really enjoy Zoe’s honest casual approach to things, her writing is informative and entertaining, basically: it’s a pleasure to read her. If you’d like to know how to give unforgettable BJ and why Mercedes Carrera is the best thing since sliced bread, look no more. Zoe has you covered. ^.^
We must admit that we can’t resist Zoe’s charm and we see a kindred spirit in her – she loves BDSM, Sasha Grey and Mercedes Carrera. Add cats, coffee and nerdy stuff and we are head over heels in love ^.^
Zoe in her own words
Yo. I’m Zoe Jaspers, and I’m only poetic when I’m writing something creative or analytical. Therefore, I like to describe myself in a bunch of bullet points to keep things short and sweet. Kisses.
- I’m a half-Asian millennial.
- I love graphic design & photography as well as writing.
- I’ve been working on Escort-Ireland as a writer for over a year now.
- BDSM is my forte.
- I love any animal that looks like a cute little fur-ball. Even tarantulas.
- Green is my favourite colour. Lilac and Baby Blue are pretty close.
- I’m a sex workers rights supporter.
- Most of the stories about me in my articles are true.
- I’m vegan, but I’m not a fruit bat. So, you can still take me out for a soy cappuccino before going to a sex convention with me.